Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday update

Grandkids building sand castles and islands a few weeks ago. They love playing in the sand with water.
Sunset near new caches on Locust Grove. The sun was so bright and red. It was amazing.
Blacks Creek Reservoir. Can you find Brent? He's putting the geocache back.
Bright red setting sun; on our way to a geocache.
Weeping Willow tree where we found a geo-cache.

Don signing the caching log at the willow tree.


I had a good birthday. A few birthday cards, a few phone calls with birthday wishes, and some greetings on Facebook. I met Wendy for a session at the temple, then we had lunch at Cafe Ole. I did some shopping and a few geocaches before returning home. So it was a great day.

The next day Don and I had a late lunch/early dinner at Tucano's, the Brazilian restaurant in Boise. I had a free birthday dinner, so that made it as if the price was half price. It was our first time there and we enjoyed the food. Heidi reminded me that Cold Stone Creamery offers a free birthday ice cream, so I printed out the coupon for there before leaving home, and we enoyed some yummy ice cream.

I got to do some geocaching too -- some with Brent, some with Don, and some by myself while Don was at the priesthood broadcast. We saw a beau

We spent Friday night at Wendy's house and got to watch her kids play in some soccer games. It's always fun to see the kids' activities.

Today Brent and Allison and Marissa are at our house to watch conference with us. I hope you have all had the chance to watch conference. It has been wonderful.

1 comment:

Will and Heidi said...

Mmmm. Tucanos and cold stone and cafe old sound so good! what did you think?